January 21, 2009

My 1ST order in 2009,

Im happy I could make cakes.
Before I live in Panama,I was only the faithful cake eater,easyly get yum cakes everywhere, but here in Colon,Panama, its very difficult to find a nice cake.
Thanks to internet, to all blogger,especially from almarhumah Bunda Inong,and NCC, I gain alot of knowledge in baking, and now I have another group ,KBB,which is from this group I get another chalenge to conquer a complicated baking world..
Well, Im still a learner, but at least I am proud to myself,I could make nice cakes for me,my family and other people.
Who´s gonna think I could make a cake and cook??? Hayaaaa even my family and friends are surprised bout this..

This cute cake is my 1st order in 2009. Dont look at how much money I get,but the satisfaction after I finished decorated this cake,and after my client happy with the cake. The excitement is a bless.
I could only do with simple butter cream.Planning to learn making rose and the basketwave soon, hopefully as sometimes this mood is up and down......






2 comments:

Retno Prihadana said...

Semoga berlanjut dengan order berikutnnya ya Fon. Jadi pengen icip-icip :)

Elsye said...

kereeennnnnn moga suksess ya buu gue ikutan seneng neh :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin