May 5, 2007

Mocca cake

First time I baked a cake and put butter cream for decoration.
Made it special for my husband bday on 23-10-2005
Quite scary for me while he tried to eat that as it first time made
The recipe I got frow browsing the internet.. I had combined the recipes that I've got thats why the cake become so hmmmmmm...
The moment of that really unforgettable.. first bite and we both only said mmmm yummm
Then we sent to my husband's boss house and they all love it..especially her youngest kid, he said loudly mama I like the cake its so yummy..... Wawww IM so proud ...


Recipe

3 eggs
2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2tspn bkg powder
1/2 cup milk powder
1 cup butter
1 tsp vanilla

beat eggs ,sugar & butter till mix well
add flour,cinnamon,vanilla, milk& bkg powder mix well
Pour to mold and bake...

For Icing

6 tbsp butter
3 cups sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
7 tbsp hotcoffee

Beat all the ingredients..

Happy moccaaaa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin