May 27, 2008

STew- Beef ribs in coconut milk

Prepared those ribs cooked around a week ago,for me its easier to take the broth and ribs anytime I want to use.
Make it really soft, thought my 20 months baby gonna eat them,but still with a rich gravy coconut taste she refused to eat.



So, again this food is made only for mom.


As Im the one who only eat beef,I prepare this in a small portion.

1/2 libra of beef ribs
1/2 carrot
1 lemongrass bruised
2 bay leaves
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/2 cup beef broth
2 cloves garlic
1/2 shallot
1/2 tomato
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1 clove
1/4 tsp anise seed
Salt,pepper
2 tbsp Oil

Make a paste of tomato,shallot and garlic.
Put oil, saute the paste,bay leaves and lemongrass til fragrant.
Put in the ribs, stir it nicely.
Put beef broth,and coconut milk.
Salt & pepper
Simmer.

Serve with rice, and chili sauce(I make a paste of 4 green chilies,1/2 clove garlic,dash of sugar,vinagre &salt)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin