Oh my, I almost forgot bout this cake.
I baked it around 1 1/2 month ago when I was craving with lapis surabaya cake but still afraid to try and also was in the kitchen blue, bored indeed with home things,and babysitting.
As multiply-ing and blogger-ing always in my schedule, again I checked my friend Vin´s MP and looking for her lapis surabaya cake, and her others recipe and again I saw this sour cream cake and out of the blue I decided to make the sour cream cake. The chocolate chips image cant out of my mind. Good for me at that time every ingredients was ready in my fridge. I remember its already 6.30 pm and I rushed to the kitchen and baked.
Heaven oh heaven, after cake was ready, a little bit cool, no need to wait too long, I cut it directly and ahhh thanking to the cake I felt much better.
Me & Jas enjoying them so much, 1 row finished directly.
This cake has a light texture, and cant felt the taste of sour cream.
Sweet, light,chocolate. Oh, chocolate again.WHo doesnt love chocolate??????
CHOCOLATE CHIPS SOUR CREAM CAKE
200 gr sour cream
100 gr butter
170 gr icing sugar
2 egg yolks
2 egg whites
1 tsp vanilla
130 gr flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon powder
150 gr chocolate chips
1. Mix 150 gr sugar, butter, egg yolk, sour cream & vanilla. Beat them till creamy.
2. Mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder & salt. Keep aside
3. Beat egg whites until stiff. Add the egg whites to the no.2, stir well.
4. In other bowl, mix the chocolate chips,cinnamon and little icing sugar.
5. Pour half dough to the baking mold size 20x20x4cm.Put the chocolate chips mixture on top and pour another half dough, and again put the rest of choc.chips.
6. Bake for 30-45minutes, 180C.