August 9, 2008

Curry Pasta

This one become another favourite style to enjoy pasta.
I had this for my last Wednesday and Thursday dinner, yeahhhhh I was too excited knowing sour cream works well with pasta and NO CHEESE needed.



Found this recipe from Jen The LeftoverQueen
Oh Jen,thanks again for sharing this recipe.

I used thin spaghetti
2 tbsp sour cream, - Jen used Greek Yoghurt
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 1/2tbsp curry powder
Onion,garlic chopped
1/2 Tomato diced
Mushroom
Peas and sweet corn.
1tbsp margarine.
Salt & pepper.
And my fav Panamanian Chili sauce.

ENJOY & HAVE A NICE WEEKEND.

3 comments:

Elsye said...

gue contek nih fon :D...gue selalu gatot kalo bikin pasta :P sengkkiyuuuu

Unknown said...

curry diapa2ke pasti enak ya qiqiqi

Simply Life said...

Oh how fun - that looks great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin