May 5, 2009

One Labour Day...

1st May Labour Day

We went to Panama City, with a new tol road from Colon to Panama City. Its so amazing, from usual trip 1 hour 45 minutes one way to reached Panama, with the new tol road it took only 40 minutes. Could u imagine the happiness here?
I heard the new tol road gonna charge USD 5dolar/way, and additional USD 2,50 dolar(this is the old tol which is connected to the new one).
Goverment giving a 1 month free trial start from last wednesday. Anyone wanna try?:)




Our first stop was Multiplaza Mall. One of the best mall in Panama.
We saw this Superman Bigfoot car, @ the hall, a very nice car, only wondering how to climb inside and drive this car, is a ladder needed? :)






For lunch, I booked @ LA POSTA restaurant, a nice,simply old house and they decorated to be a cozy,intimate restaurant. Reservation is a must. I heard the owner is American.







I ordered this Corvina Fish with white wine cost me USD 14,
It wrapped with a paper, totally wrapped. When a waiter came to served, my question was how to eat this? ANd he politely tear the middle part of the wrapped:)




for my hubby I ordered Risotto Mariscos/ Seafood Risotto cost me USD 16. With this orange colour,its remind me of CAlDO RIKA. Its a Panamanian famous chicken broth, which is giving the food orange colour. I use it very rarely, I am a bit worry about the colour.



Frankly, for this portion, I wasnt happy at all, too small for our tummy,eventhough I like the taste.But not for my hubby, he prefer to go to TGI´s Friday:)

Great,before our meal came,they gave us a welcome bread which is helped our tummy to smile.





To be continued...




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin